Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thing #10

Make your own free clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com with free web based tools (hundreds of image generators that run through a web broswer, no software to buy or install).

This library cartoon I created through Comic Strip Generator. Pretty easy. I tried saving image and uploading. Both worked pretty quick (once you learn to read ALL the directions!)



This license plate I made through License Plate Maker through Sign Generator. Saved to my folders and inserted here in the wrong place! Had practice manually moving items around on the page.

This one was made with Glitter Text Effect Maker through Sign Generator.



And this one through Flower Text in Image Chef...as a belated Valentine's message. I tried sending it straight from the site with the Blogger icon. It said it was uploaded but it did not appear here. (Post Note: After I posted this I saw that it sent this image straight to my blog in a separate post. I since deleted it. But learned what would happen if I send straight to the blog.) I saved it to My Pictures and inserted. I also tried the onsite email feature and it didn't work.


And this one through Happy Face Generator...and I've got to stop! This is too easy and could go on and on and on....

Note: As I went back to insert the hyperlinks...I discovered they were all listed in the extensive list under Custom Sign Generator.

I could use these on our website, to make signs for the library and display cases, to teach students in technology classes when they build web sites, powerpoints, or photo story 3.

No comments: